T Pain’s Big Ass Chain


There’s not much else to say about rapper, T Pain’s, latest jewelry statement that the diamond mega-chain doesn’t actually say itself.

Other than, “What recession?”

The rapper bought the 197-carat diamond dazzler for a mere $410,000 and debuted the piece at the Summer Jam concert in East Rutherford, New Jersey according to MTV.

"I just figured I had to shut down something, some part of the game," Pain said. "I thought I did it with Auto-Tune, and so I guess I gotta do it with jewelry ... just show 'em where the money's comin' from. You know what I'm sayin'?”

Mr. Pain., the money is most definitely coming from you.


T-Pain also shocked fans by appearing (with said Big Ass Chain) in a video with country music phenom, Taylor Swift (aka T-Swizzle), during the CMT Awards last night. An unlikely duo, but one that was actually quite cute. The softer side of T Pain, if you will...

If you want to see more Taylor Swift CMT style, check out the jewelry fashion wrap-up on Jewelry.com. Big Ass Chains, blondes and bling. Oh my.
You have read this article Big Ass Chain / CMT Awards / diamond jewelry / Hip hop jewelry / T Pain / Taylor Swift with the title T Pain’s Big Ass Chain. You can bookmark this page URL http://meandmadison.blogspot.com/2009/06/t-pains-big-ass-chain.html. Thanks!

No comment for "T Pain’s Big Ass Chain"

Post a Comment