JewelClub Gets A Face-Lift



JewelClub, as you all know, is my favorite 'friends and family' site offering crazy discounts on fine jewelry to folks who are invited. All of my readers can get on their 'list' (read more to find out how) - and now there's an even better reason:

They just re-launched with a new look and tons of sexy new product!

I just trolled through the new offerings, and found these three oval-shaped pieces that I've officially added to my wish list (at 70-80% off suggested retail price):

But they've got everything from engagement rings and pearl strands to cocktail rings and blingy bangles. AND they offer free shipping with EVERY purchase.

I don't like to 'sell' jewelry often, but this place is too good to pass up. Especially in this economy. So if you haven't checked it out already, do these four things:

1. Go to www.jewelclub.com
2. Enter your email address
3. Enter this special 'friends and family' code: INSIDER
4. Shop, shop, shop!

Despite my dreams to the contrary, buying jewelry is rarely an everyday occurrence - but at these prices it could actually come close. So check out their new look and all the great new product and let me know what you think.

Here's to shiny things!

You have read this article clearance jewelry / JewelClub / jewelry friends and family / wholesale jewelry with the title JewelClub Gets A Face-Lift. You can bookmark this page URL http://meandmadison.blogspot.com/2010/09/jewelclub-gets-face-lift.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "JewelClub Gets A Face-Lift"