I'm Dreaming of a Black Christmas

 
Since it's Christmas Eve, I thought I'd take a moment to send out one more subtle 'hint' to Santa, since I've been nothing but nice this year.

I. WANT. A. BLACK. DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!

See? Coal is cool this year, Mr. Kringle.

Merchandisers and marketers used to have to work hard to make black diamond jewelry appealing to folks outside of tattoo parlors and vampire support groups. But this year? The stone finally crossed over, and it's never going back.


Celebrity designer, Stephen Webster, now litters his lines with the look. It was the best part of Sex And The City II. And many celebs - from Katy Perry to Christina Aguilera - are sporting them on the red carpet.


And the best part? Black diamonds are surprisingly affordable compared to white ice.

Here are a few of my favorite black diamond looks right now - all of them ready for their Christmas close up. Or how about a great New Year's surprise?

So here's hoping we all find big things in little boxes under the tree this year. And fellas? The New York Times reports that jewelry is the 'go to' purchase for all you last-minute shopper types (aka: all men). 

TICK...TOCK...
Merry Christmas, Jewelry Hounds!
You have read this article black diamond / black diamond jewelry / Christina Aguilera / gift ideas / Katy Perry / Stephen Webster with the title I'm Dreaming of a Black Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL http://meandmadison.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-dreaming-of-black-christmas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm Dreaming of a Black Christmas"

Post a Comment