Diamonds 4 Peace


Any beauty queen worth her (meant 'my') weight in salt knows that all she really wants after winning Ms Galaxy et al, is to look after children and bring about world peace. Not that I'm going to start disparaging those more beautiful than myself, ok I am (why break a habit of a lifetime?) but please beautiful people - it's much easier and more realistic if you just buy a piece of peace.


I may have a inherent dislike for those genetically-gifted in the looks department but I spotted one former uber-model wearing a rather chic peace pendant and promptly decided that in this case I"ll make an exception - and follow in a model's footsteps.


Found this diamond peace for $99. (Well, I do get out of bed for less than $10,000) - at Jewelry.com for Zales.
You have read this article with the title Diamonds 4 Peace. You can bookmark this page URL http://meandmadison.blogspot.com/2008/04/diamonds-4-peace.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Diamonds 4 Peace"

Post a Comment