Angelina Jolie's Stud Earrings: Boring or Blingtastic?


When Angelina Jolie wore those stunning emerald earrings to the Oscars in 2009, I forgave every boring, black, Elvira-esque red carpet snorefest she made me endure from my glamorous spot on the sartorial sofa.

But the emerald glow has faded and, well, I just can't take it anymore.

If A-listers like Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston are going to "black pants suit" and "gold hoop" their way through their red carpet careers, I thought at least Angelina - that Brad Pitt-stealing, action-adventure-starring, minx of a movie star - would bring us the lower-jaw-drop moments we so desperately crave.

Here she is in Los Angeles earlier this month for the Salt premiere. Black dress, diamond studs. Wake me when it's over.


Paris this week: Different dress shade, same diamond drudgery.


And in Berlin she didn't even bother!

Maybe she's making a statement that the woman who has everything shouldn't bask in the glory of a diamond tiara every time she makes a public appearance. But I'd settle for a chandelier earring from time to time - maybe a cuff?

Is anyone else as bored as I am? Or do I need to spend time worrying about more important matters. Like the Vogue September issue?
You have read this article Angelina Jolie / Angelina Jolie jewelry / celebrity jewelry / diamond studs / Jennifer Aniston / Julia Roberts / Salt with the title Angelina Jolie's Stud Earrings: Boring or Blingtastic?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meandmadison.blogspot.com/2010/08/angelina-jolie-stud-earrings-boring-or.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Angelina Jolie's Stud Earrings: Boring or Blingtastic?"

Post a Comment