Angelina Jolie's Red Carpet Emeralds: Take Two


Angelina Jolie wore an emerald Versace gown on the 2011 Golden Globe red carpet tonight, with tiny emerald earrings to match. While this DOES take her out of her boring black/no jewelry funk, why do I feel like I've been in this movie before?

Oh yeah....


So for those who were keeping track of my double-diamond dare to Ms. Jolie (if she wore anything but black and basics I would chug a glass of bubbly) - consider me a loser. But another Angelina Jolie emerald statement somehow feels like cheating.  Just sayin'.


Stay tuned for my full Golden Globe jewelry recap - a red carpet where dresses out-sparkled the jewelry, my pretty-in-pink prediction came true, and the only thing big? Was the hair.



And the price tag for Dame Hellen Mirren's $1.6 million Cartier necklace. Hello, lover.



You have read this article 2011 Golden Globe Awards / 2011 Golden Globe Fashion / 2011 Golden Globe jewelry / Angelina Jolie / Angelina Jolie emerald Versace / Angelina Jolie jewelry with the title Angelina Jolie's Red Carpet Emeralds: Take Two. You can bookmark this page URL http://meandmadison.blogspot.com/2011/01/angelina-jolie-red-carpet-emeralds-take.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Angelina Jolie's Red Carpet Emeralds: Take Two"

Post a Comment