Julia Roberts Rocks 'Barely There' Bling Trend

Is it me? Or has celebrity jewelry fashion dropped completely off the radar this month? I've been searching high and low for big summertime stars to wow me with their bauble choices at various movie premieres and the like...and well...it just ain't happening.

And then it occurred to me. Maybe (gasp!) less is more?

Take Julia Roberts at her Larry Towne premiere in LA this week. Nevermind the on-trend menswear look (which I find 'safe' and 'snore-worthy') - but take a gander at the jewelry choice. Simple diamond studs and a three-strand emerald wrap necklace by Beladora.com. Easy. Breezy. Beautiful.

Or how about Jenna Elfman at the same event? Just a splash of a  yellow gold drop earring and she's good to go.


And Katie Holmes sported similar 'tiny treasure' style at the LA Film Festival in small pearl earrings and a delicate yellow gold 'S' pendant (for daughter Suri, I suppose). Sweet.


So while we've all been starved for a lower jaw-drop moment since the Cannes Film Festival over a MONTH ago - I have to admit: I'm OK with diamonds on the down-low every once in a while.

Just DON'T make it a habit, Hollywood.
You have read this article celebrity jewelry trends / jewelry trends / Julia Roberts / Katie Holmes / small jewelry / tiny jewelry with the title Julia Roberts Rocks 'Barely There' Bling Trend. You can bookmark this page URL http://meandmadison.blogspot.com/2011/06/julia-roberts-rocks-there-bling-trend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Julia Roberts Rocks 'Barely There' Bling Trend"

Post a Comment